Geneva Summer Schools – Apply Now!
The University of Geneva stands out as one of the 150 best universities in the world – 66th Shanghai Ranking – and one of the 20 best research universities in Europe. As a student, you will get the opportunity to experience Geneva’s dynamic, multicultural and international environment – and you’ll be exposed to world-class expertise with unique networking opportunities. Last but not least; thanks to swissnex Boston, you may attend one of the courses tuition-free! See below for our essay competition.
2016 Course Program
As in previous years, Geneva Summer Schools offers an intensive, interdisciplinary and varied set of courses:
- Business and Sustainability June 20 – July 1, 2016
- Children at the Heart of Human Rights June 6 – June 17, 2016
- Crowdsourcing Sustainable Development July 4 – July 10
- Economics of Climate Change September 5 – September 9, 2016
- Evaluating Policy Interventions June 27 – July 08, 2016
- Global Environment, Energy and Risk June 20 – July 01, 2016
- Global Health & Human Rights June 27 – July 8, 2016
- Higher Education in Emergencies June 20 – July 1, 2016
- International Cultural Heritage Law June 27 – July 8, 2016
- International Law June 20 – July 8, 2016
- Internet Law June 20 – July 1, 2016
- State and Society in Contemporary Africa June 20 – July 1, 2016
- Submerged Prehistoric Landscapes August 22 – August 26, 2016
- Understanding Global Governance June 27 – July 8, 2016
- Understanding Humanitarian Action June 20 – July 8, 2016
- Understanding Islamist Movements June 20 – July 1, 2016
- WIPO – University of Geneva Summer School on Intellectual Property June 27 – July 8, 2016
Go to Geneva Summer Schools – Tuition free!
Through a joint competition of swissnex Boston and Geneva Summer Schools, one lucky winners will get the chance to attend one of GSS’ many summer courses tuition-free! Tell us why you would like to attend Geneva Summer Schools and get the chance to attend a course of your choice tuition-free*!
- Submerged Prehistoric Landscapes
- WIPO-University of Geneva Summer School on Intellectual Property
- Executive Course on Global Environmental Policy Programme
- Executive Summer Course in CSR Leadership
- Executive Course on Modern Management for Non-Profit Organizations
In an essay of 500 words or less, tell us…
…. about yourself
….which course you’re interested in and why you would like to participate in this particular Geneva Summer School program
….what you’re hoping to take away as a result of this experience in Geneva and how it will forward your academic or professional development
Submit your entry with subject line “swissnex Boston contest” by May 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!