Transatlantic Pitching Session, June 18
You are invited to join us on
Thursday June 18th - starting at 6:30pm – at swissnex Boston (420 Broadway, Cambridge)
to see the Swiss "Start-up National Team" as well as US entrepreneurs part of the TechStars Boston program (http://www.techstars.org/) in high performing action!
During this reception, every entrepreneur will have 30 seconds to pitch an idea or business plan. They will all be available for discussion afterwards in one of the 5 "entrepreneurial zones" (Biomedical, Social Networking, Software, Internet, Nanotech/Hightech).
During this evening, you will leave have a chance to discover
• why “Gbanga” will become the largest playground in the world
• how you will never have to remember a password anymore and still increase your protection
• how it is possible to produce customized nanoparticles; and then even trade them
• the easiest way to learn French and German for your next trip to Switzerland
• how to leverage satellites and web servers to kick ass on the golf course
• why you will NEVER be bored in the back of a taxi cab again
Visit the following link for additional information on the program including the profiles of the Swiss entrepreneurs: http://www.swissnexboston.org/activities/initiatives.
This is a free event and you are welcome to attend providing you RSVP to email@example.com.
This event takes place in the context of the 9th edition of Venture Leaders, an entrepreneurial "bootcamp" that will bring to the Boston area 20 entrepreneurs from Switzerland to visit local high tech companies, attend courses with Babson College professors, interact with experts and most importantly network with local entrepreneurs, investors and other members of the high-tech community. The program is a collaboration between CTI (Swiss innovation agency), venturelab (Swiss entrepreneurship training platform) and swissnex Boston, Consulate of Switzerland.