This month’s edition of CrossLinks has a special element as it follows-up LASER Boston. A chance to unwind, chat, and weave some connections not only with LASER attendees but also members of the swissnex Network who are passionate about Switzerland, Boston, and more.
To learn more and RSVP for LASER Boston: Fabric of Time click here.
Date and Time:
Thursday, November 12th from 1:00pm to 2:00pm (EST)
- A little bit like speed dating ✓
- Definitely some networking ✓
- People with a connection to Switzerland ✓
- A casual forum to meet someone interesting ✓
- A (virtual) place to share ideas, get feedback and converse ✓
- A room for serendipity ✓
While social distancing limits our in-person interactions, it also reduces some barriers to participation when events go virtual. With CrossLinks, we are striving to create a monthly virtual community space for some free-flowing togetherness. We also understand that professional opportunities are more difficult to come by these days, and we expect networks and connections to become even more important.
We believe in the strength of weak ties, and we invite you to join us as we experiment with this virtual community space. If you’re curious, RSVP now!
Who is this event for?
- Everyone is welcome to join. If this sounds interesting and you’re curious, join us.
Do I need to prepare anything to join?
What is expected of participants?
- Come prepared to share a little bit about yourself, and don’t be shy to join and participate in conversations.
What can I expect from the event?
- Expect to meet some interesting people and enjoy a casual conversation with some known and new faces. While we don’t have any outcomes in mind, we certainly hope that serendipity will strike