How do MIT students spend their summer in Switzerland?
Come join us for an evening of presentations by MIT students who spent their summer in Switzerland for research or internships. Held in collaboration with MISTI Switzerland, students will share first-hand accounts from their experiences at EPFL, ETH Zürich, CERN and other hosts. The event is also open to members of the community who are curious about what it is like to move to Switzerland for the summer as an MIT student.
Tentative Event Program
- 5:30 pm – Doors Open
- 6:00 pm – Welcome Remarks by swissnex Boston and MISTI Switzerland
- 6:15 pm – Student Presentations
- 7:00 pm – Networking
- 8:30 pm – Doors Close
- Erin Schenck, Managing Director, MISTI Switzerland
- Molly Schneider, Program Manager, MISTI Switzerland
- Olivier de Weck, Faculty Director, MISTI Switerland
- Felix Moesner, Consul & CEO, swissnex Boston
- MIT Students
MISTI supports MIT’s educational mission by creating hands-on, international learning experiences for MIT students that are related to their course of study. MISTI bolsters the Institute’s research mission by promoting collaborations between MIT faculty members and their counterparts abroad. It advances MIT’s outreach efforts through its partnerships with foreign companies, universities and research institutions, especially those that serve as hosts for its students and faculty.