swissnex Boston invites you to a Swiss Reception offered by Solvias AG and RohnerChem AG.
- Niccolo Iorno, Project Manager | swissnex Boston
- Solvias: Navigate Your Project to Success
- Dr. Ronald Yarger, Head of North American Sales | Solvias, Inc.
- RohnerChem: 100 Years of Swiss Manufacturing Excellence
- Dr. James Schwindeman, Executive VP | Rohner, Inc.
- HTS of Catalysts: Emphasis on Handling Potent Compounds
- Dr. Felix Spindler, Team Leader of the Catalysis Group | Solvias, Inc.
Solvias, based near Basel, Switzerland, offers extensive chemical and analytical development services for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies. Whether it’s a full chemical development cGMP program to get into clinical trials or a small ‘one-off’ analytical project, Solvias is ready to assist.
RohnerChem is a Swiss custom manufacturer specializing in the synthesis of complex molecules. Our core technologies include transition metal catalysis, enzymatic chemistry, high-pressure hydrogenations, carbonylations, low-temperature reactions, hydrazine handling and polymerisations. All laboratory and large scale manufacturing is carried out according to ISO up to cGMP standards.
About Dr. Felix Spindler:
As Team Leader of the Catalysis Group, Dr. Spindler has directed the success of many customer projects and has co-authored more than 140 publications, patents and reviews. He was awarded the Sandmeyer Prize of the Swiss Chemical Society in 1998 and 2008 for contributions related to Ciba-Geigy’s S-Metolachlor process and DSM’s improved Biotin process. Dr. Spindler received his Ph.D. in 1982 from ETH Zurich with a thesis in the area of homogeneous hydrocarbonylation.