Bridging with Switzerland’s leading edge innovation center
Do you work in medtech, healthcare, energy, or aerospace?
CSEM (Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology) is fostering collaborations in North America, specifically in these fields. Come meet some executives, learn about recent projects, and discover possible collaborative opportunities!
For our first innovation event of the season, swissnex Boston welcomes CSEM to promote and demonstrate some of its Swiss-made technologies. CSEM has an international reputation for the development of innovative technology platforms in microsystems, systems engineering, ultra-low-power integrated systems and surface technologies.
- Introduction of CSEM and highlight of some of its technologies (focus on photovoltaics, MEMS, medtech)
- Prsentation on the reliability of “Swiss-made”
- Devices demo
- Networking reception
- Dr. Bahaa Roustom, Business Development Senior Manager at CSEM
- Michele Palmieri, Vice President and Division Head of Micro&Nano Systems at CSEM
- Jens Krauss, Vice President of Systems at CSEM
- Dr. Vincent Linder, CTO at OPKO Diagnostics
- Brittany McDonough, Director of Global Partnerships at MassChallenge
- Hallie Moran, Director of Global Operations at MassChallenge
Program starts at 6:30 ; doors open at 6:00.