The Virtual Swiss-US Energy Innovation Day provides a free collaborative networking forum where attendees can exchange ideas and explore energy innovations, strategies, market developments and policies from both sides of the Atlantic. The event features inspiring presentations from industry, authorities, researchers and startups. Whether you are looking to expand your network, explore potential for innovation or learn more about current energy challenges and opportunities, this event is a great opportunity for you.
The Virtual Swiss-US Energy Innovation Day serves as an alternative to the Swiss-US Energy Innovation Days 2020 which are postponed to 2021 due to the continuing unpredictable development and duration of the Corona pandemic.
The Virtual Swiss-US Energy Innovation Day will focus on the following critical topics in the field of energy:
> Energy in, around and between the built environment
> Successes and promises of digitalization in the energy sector
> New funding schemes and investments in future energy technologies
- 10:30 AM EDT – Welcome note
- 10:45 AM EDT – Presentation block with Q&A
- 11:30 AM EDT – Virtual networking session
- 12:00 PM EDT – Presentation block with Q&A
- 1:00 PM EDT – Virtual networking session
- 1:30 PM EDT – Presentation block with Q&A
- 2:15 PM EDT – Closing words
- 2.30 – 3:00 PM EDT – Final virtual networking session
The networking sessions are happening live in a virtual networking space that allows for real-time and face-to-face engagement by joining a table.