Our start-up support aims to speed up the transition of Swiss startups into the US market through customized ...
With its start-up ecosystem, Boston is the perfect gateway for Swiss entrepreneurs to enter the U.S. market and validate their business models. swissnex offers a unique platform to set foot in the U.S.. Below, we have compiled a series of educational videos and webinars providing practical insights.
The Greater Boston Area
- Boston Global Startup Hub // Featuring C.A. Webb, former Executive Director of the New England Venture Capital Association
- Being an entrepreneur in Boston // Featuring Patrick Anquetil, CEO and Co-Founder of Portal Instruments
- Raising seed funds // Featuring Charlie Cameron, Co-Founder and Managing Director at Hub Angels Investment Group
- Accelerators // Featuring John Harthorne, Co-Founder and CEO of MassChallenge
- Fundraising in the US // Featuring Toni Schneider, Venture Partner at True Ventures
- Navigating US immigration // Featuring Carmen Casado, Attorney at Casado Law
- Taxation in the US // Featuring Crista M. Lucey, Accountant at Spott, Lucey & Wall CPAs
- US employment law // Featuring Rich Frank, Co-Founder and General Partner at RollSpeed
- Intellectual property rights in the US // Featuring Diane Artal, Attorney at Rosabianca & Associates