The CTI US Market Entry Camps are acceleration programs designed for Swiss startup companies looking to enter the ...
Boston with its startup ecosystem, is the perfect gateway for Swiss entrepreneurs to enter the U.S. market and validate their business models. swissnex offers a unique platform to set foot in the U.S.. Below, we have compiled a series of educational videos and webinars providing practical insights.
The Greater Boston Area
- Boston Global Startup Hub // Featuring C.A. Webb, former Executive Director of the New England Venture Capital Association
- Being an entrepreneur in Boston // Featuring Patrick Anquetil, CEO and Co-Founder of Portal Instruments
- Raising seed funds // Featuring Charlie Cameron, Co-Founder and Managing Director at Hub Angels Investment Group
- Accelerators // Featuring John Harthorne, Co-Founder and CEO of MassChallenge
- Fundraising in the US // Featuring Toni Schneider, Venture Partner at True Ventures
- Navigating US immigration // Featuring Carmen Casado, Attorney at Casado Law
- Taxation in the US // Featuring Crista M. Lucey, Accountant at Spott, Lucey & Wall CPAs
- US employment law // Featuring Rich Frank, Co-Founder and General Partner at RollSpeed
- Intellectual property rights in the US // Featuring Diane Artal, Attorney at Rosabianca & Associates